Funding sources This work was supported by a grant from the British Skin Foundation.
Drug reaction with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms: is cutaneous phenotype a prognostic marker for outcome? A review of clinicopathological features of 27 cases
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 2, pages 391–401, February 2013
How to Cite
Walsh, S., Diaz-Cano, S., Higgins, E., Morris-Jones, R., Bashir, S., Bernal, W. and Creamer, D. (2013), Drug reaction with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms: is cutaneous phenotype a prognostic marker for outcome? A review of clinicopathological features of 27 cases. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 391–401. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12081
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2012 11:00AM EST
- Accepted for publication 27 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.