Funding sources The Foundation Institute GAK (Hilversum, the Netherlands) funded this study. We appreciate the support of the SKINBAD COST Action BM0903. Filaggrin research in the McLean laboratory is supported by grants from the Wellcome Trust (references 090066/B/09/Z and 092530/Z/10/Z), the Medical Research Council (reference G0700314), the British Skin Foundation and the National Eczema Society.
Impact of atopic dermatitis and loss-of-function mutations in the filaggrin gene on the development of occupational irritant contact dermatitis
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 2, pages 326–332, February 2013
How to Cite
Visser, M.J., Landeck, L., Campbell, L.E., McLean, W.H.I., Weidinger, S., Calkoen, F., John, S.M. and Kezic, S. (2013), Impact of atopic dermatitis and loss-of-function mutations in the filaggrin gene on the development of occupational irritant contact dermatitis. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 326–332. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12083
Conflicts of interest None declared.
M.J.V. and L.L. contributed equally to this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2012 10:44AM EST
- Accepted for publication 29 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.