Funding sources: none.
Cutaneous strongyloidiasis: direct finding of worms on skin potassium hydroxide examination
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 4, pages 891–892, April 2013
How to Cite
Cabrera, H., Hermida, M., Griffa, E., García, S. and Elías Costa, M. (2013), Cutaneous strongyloidiasis: direct finding of worms on skin potassium hydroxide examination. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 891–892. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12084
Conflicts of interest: none declared.
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2012 10:44AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.