Funding sources: This work was supported by the research grant HA5531/1-2 to C.H. from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft.
Naevus marginatus revisited: a combined organoid and nonorganoid epidermal naevus caused by HRAS mutation
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 4, pages 892–894, April 2013
How to Cite
Groesser, L., Vogt, T., Happle, R., Herschberger, E., Mickler, M., Landthaler, M. and Hafner, C. (2013), Naevus marginatus revisited: a combined organoid and nonorganoid epidermal naevus caused by HRAS mutation. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 892–894. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12085
Conflicts of interest: none declared.
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 OCT 2012 12:07PM EST
This article has been cited by:
- 1Activating mutations in the RAS/mitogen-activated protein kinase signaling pathway in sporadic trichoblastoma and syringocystadenoma papilliferum, Human Pathology, 2014,, , , , , , , , ,
- 2Genetische Grundlagen seborrhoischer Keratosen und epidermaler Nävi, Der Pathologe, 2014, 35, 5, 413, , ,