Conflicts of interest The author is a consultant and investigator for Amgen, Jansen, Abbott, Pfizer, Merck, Vascular Biogenics Labs, Celgene and Idera.
Psoriasis and cardiovascular disease: another contribution in the hierarchy of evidence
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 167, Issue 6, pages 1198–1199, December 2012
How to Cite
Kimball, A.B. (2012), Psoriasis and cardiovascular disease: another contribution in the hierarchy of evidence. British Journal of Dermatology, 167: 1198–1199. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12089
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.