Funding sources None.
EPIDEMIOLOGY AND HEALTH SERVICES RESEARCH
Prognostic subclassifications of T1 cutaneous melanomas based on ulceration, tumour thickness and Clark’s level of invasion: results of a population-based study from the Swedish Melanoma Register
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 4, pages 779–786, April 2013
How to Cite
Lyth, J., Hansson, J., Ingvar, C., Månsson-Brahme, E., Naredi, P., Stierner, U., Wagenius, G., Lindholm, C. and for the Swedish Melanoma Study Group (2013), Prognostic subclassifications of T1 cutaneous melanomas based on ulceration, tumour thickness and Clark’s level of invasion: results of a population-based study from the Swedish Melanoma Register. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 779–786. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12095
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2012 10:59AM EST
- Accepted for publication 7 October 2012
- 3Thin melanoma. Arch Pathol Lab Med2011; 135:342–6..
- 4Prognostication in thin cutaneous melanomas. Arch Pathol Lab Med2010; 134:1758–63., .
- 15Nonparametric estimation from incomplete observations. J Am Stat Assoc1958; 53:457–81., .
- 17Population-based survival of melanoma: much better survival rates than estimated by the AJCC. Melanoma Res2006; 16 (Suppl. 1):S22., , et al.
- 20The Swedish Melanoma Register (SMR) in Sweden 1990–2008. Available at: http://www.vinkcancer.se/Global/Diagnoser/hudmelanom/rapporter/Melanom_NatKvalReg1990-2008.pdf, page 22, figure 12 (last accessed 18 October 2012).