Funding sources None.
Comparison of negative pressure wound therapy and secondary intention healing after excision of acral lentiginous melanoma on the foot
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 2, pages 333–338, February 2013
How to Cite
Oh, B.H., Lee, S.H., Nam, K. A., Lee, H.B. and Chung, K.Y. (2013), Comparison of negative pressure wound therapy and secondary intention healing after excision of acral lentiginous melanoma on the foot. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 333–338. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12099
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2012 11:03AM EST
- Accepted for publication 8 October 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Effect of negative pressure wound therapy on wound healing, Current Problems in Surgery, 2014, 51, 7, 301, , , ,
- 2Study on the effect of vacuum sealing drainage on the repair process of rabbit sciatic nerve injury, International Journal of Neuroscience, 2014, 141111021817008, , , , , , ,