Funding sources Work for this manuscript was supported by funds from the Medical Student Research Fellowship Program at University of California Davis School of Medicine.
The association between psoriasis and dyslipidaemia: a systematic review
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 3, pages 486–495, March 2013
How to Cite
Ma, C., Harskamp, C.T., Armstrong, E.J. and Armstrong, A.W. (2013), The association between psoriasis and dyslipidaemia: a systematic review. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 486–495. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12101
Conflicts of interest A.W.A. has received research grants and/or consultant honoraria from Abbott, Amgen and Janssen.
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 OCT 2012 01:55AM EST
- Accepted for publication 12 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.