Funding sources Novartis Pharma AG, Basel, Switzerland.
Efficacy and safety of secukinumab in the treatment of moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase II dose-ranging study
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 2, pages 412–421, February 2013
How to Cite
Papp, K.A., Langley, R.G., Sigurgeirsson, B., Abe, M., Baker, D.R., Konno, P., Haemmerle, S., Thurston, H.J., Papavassilis, C. and Richards, H.B. (2013), Efficacy and safety of secukinumab in the treatment of moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase II dose-ranging study. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 412–421. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12110
Conflicts of interest See Appendix.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 OCT 2012 02:03AM EST
- Accepted for publication 12 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.