Funding sources Novartis Pharma AG, Basel, Switzerland.
Secukinumab induction and maintenance therapy in moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase II regimen-finding study
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 2, pages 402–411, February 2013
How to Cite
Rich, P., Sigurgeirsson, B., Thaci, D., Ortonne, J.-P., Paul, C., Schopf, R.E., Morita, A., Roseau, K., Harfst, E., Guettner, A., Machacek, M. and Papavassilis, C. (2013), Secukinumab induction and maintenance therapy in moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase II regimen-finding study. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 402–411. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12112
Conflicts of interest See Appendix.
ClinicalTrials.gov number: NCT00941031.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Accepted for publication , 23 September 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Secukinumab in Plaque Psoriasis — Results of Two Phase 3 Trials, New England Journal of Medicine, 2014, 371, 4, 326, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2The Role of Interleukin 17 in Tumour Proliferation, Angiogenesis, and Metastasis, Mediators of Inflammation, 2014, 2014, 1, , , , , ,
- 3New therapies under development for psoriasis treatment, Current Opinion in Pediatrics, 2013, 25, 4, 480, , ,