Funding sources E.A.L. is supported by a Medical Research Council (U.K.) Clinical Research Training Fellowship.
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Dopamine is a novel, direct inducer of catagen in human scalp hair follicles in vitro
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 3, pages 520–525, March 2013
How to Cite
Langan, E.A., Lisztes, E., Bíró, T., Funk, W., Kloepper, J.E., Griffiths, C.E.M. and Paus, R. (2013), Dopamine is a novel, direct inducer of catagen in human scalp hair follicles in vitro. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 520–525. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12113
Conflicts of interest A patent has been filed that relates to this manuscript.
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 NOV 2012 08:33AM EST
- Accepted for publication 7 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.