Funding sources: This research was supported by Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (No. 2012 RIAIB 3002196 and No. 2012 - 0004228) and by a grant from Amore Pacific Co. Ltd., 2011.
The proactive treatment of atopic dermatitis with tacrolimus ointment in Korean patients: a comparative study between once-weekly and thrice-weekly applications
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 4, pages 908–910, April 2013
How to Cite
Chung, B.Y., Kim, H.O., Kim, J.H., Cho, S.I., Lee, C.H. and Park, C.W. (2013), The proactive treatment of atopic dermatitis with tacrolimus ointment in Korean patients: a comparative study between once-weekly and thrice-weekly applications. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 908–910. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12115
Conflicts of interest: none declared.
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 OCT 2012 12:15PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.