Funding sources: none.
Hepatitis B virus reactivation during therapy with ustekinumab for psoriasis in a hepatitis B surface-antigen-negative anti-HBs-positive patient
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. BJD © 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 3, pages 679–680, March 2013
How to Cite
Koskinas, J., Tampaki, M., Doumba, P.P. and Rallis, E. (2013), Hepatitis B virus reactivation during therapy with ustekinumab for psoriasis in a hepatitis B surface-antigen-negative anti-HBs-positive patient. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 679–680. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12120
Conflicts of interest: none declared.
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 NOV 2012 11:00AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!