Funding sources This study was funded by the Innovation Oriented Research Program on Genomics (SenterNovem; IGE01014 and IGE5007), the Centre for Medical Systems Biology, the Netherlands Genomics Initiative/Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (05040202 and 050-060-810), Unilever PLC and the EU-funded Network of Excellence Lifespan (FP6 036894). P.E.S. is supported by an unrestricted grant from the Netherlands Genomics Initiative (NCHA 050-060-810).
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Serum insulin-like growth factor 1 and facial ageing: high levels associate with reduced skin wrinkling in a cross-sectional study
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 3, pages 533–538, March 2013
How to Cite
Noordam, R., Gunn, D.A., Tomlin, C.C., Maier, A.B., Griffiths, T., Catt, S.D., Ogden, S., Slagboom, P.E., Westendorp, R.G.J., Griffiths, C.E.M., van Heemst, D., de Craen, A.J.M. and on behalf of the Leiden Longevity Study group (2013), Serum insulin-like growth factor 1 and facial ageing: high levels associate with reduced skin wrinkling in a cross-sectional study. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 533–538. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12131
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2013
- Accepted for publication 17 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.