Funding sources None.
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Can itch-related visual stimuli alone provoke a scratch response in healthy individuals?
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 1, pages 106–111, January 2013
How to Cite
Lloyd, D.M., Hall, E., Hall, S. and McGlone, F.P. (2013), Can itch-related visual stimuli alone provoke a scratch response in healthy individuals?. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 106–111. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12132
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2012 12:54AM EST
- Accepted for publication 16 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.