Funding sources None.
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Prognosis of generalized bullous fixed drug eruption: comparison with Stevens–Johnson syndrome and toxic epidermal necrolysis
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. BJD © 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 4, pages 726–732, April 2013
How to Cite
Lipowicz, S., Sekula, P., Ingen-Housz-Oro, S., Liss, Y., Sassolas, B., Dunant, A., Roujeau, J.-C. and Mockenhaupt, M. (2013), Prognosis of generalized bullous fixed drug eruption: comparison with Stevens–Johnson syndrome and toxic epidermal necrolysis. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 726–732. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12133
Conflicts of interest M.M., J.-C.R. and B.S. have been experts for drug causality of severe cutaneous adverse drug reactions for several pharmaceutical companies, as well as expert witnesses for trials related to drug causality of severe cutaneous adverse reactions.
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2013
- Accepted for publication 3 November 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.