Conflicts of interest None declared.
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Radiation-induced melanoma-associated leucoderma, systemic antimelanoma immunity and disease-free survival in a patient with advanced-stage melanoma: a case report and immunological analysis
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 4, pages 733–738, April 2013
How to Cite
Teulings, H.E., Tjin, E.P.M., Willemsen, K.J., Krebbers, G., van Noesel, C.J., Kemp, E.H., Nieuweboer-Krobotova, L., van der Veen, J.P.W. and Luiten, R.M. (2013), Radiation-induced melanoma-associated leucoderma, systemic antimelanoma immunity and disease-free survival in a patient with advanced-stage melanoma: a case report and immunological analysis. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 733–738. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12136
Funding sources H.E.T. is supported by a grant from the Dutch Cancer Society (grant UVA2009-4378).
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2013 12:48PM EST
- Accepted for publication 6 November 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.