Funding sources: Dutch Cancer Society, The Netherlands (grant no. KUN 2008-4086).
Screening for second primary melanomas: is it efficient?
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. BJD © 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 5, pages 1133–1135, May 2013
How to Cite
Geurts, S.M.E., van Dijck, J.A.A.M., Bonenkamp, J.J., Soetekouw, P.M.M.B. and Verbeek, A.L.M. (2013), Screening for second primary melanomas: is it efficient?. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 1133–1135. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12138
Conflicts of interest: none declared.
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.