Funding sources This work was funded by grants from the Project of Shandong Provincial Clinical Medical Center for Dermatovenereology (2011), the Research Project of Shandong Provincial Science and Technology (2006GG2202060), the Project of Taishan scholar (2008) and the Project of Medical leading scholar of Shandong Province (2010).
Investigation of 20 non-HLA (human leucocyte antigen) psoriasis susceptibility loci in Chinese patients with psoriatic arthritis and psoriasis vulgaris
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 5, pages 1060–1065, May 2013
How to Cite
Yang, Q., Liu, H., Qu, L., Fu, X., Yu, Y., Yu, G., Tian, H., Yu, Y., Sun, D., Peng, J., Bao, F., Yuan, C., Lu, N., Li, J., Zhang, Y. and Zhang, F. (2013), Investigation of 20 non-HLA (human leucocyte antigen) psoriasis susceptibility loci in Chinese patients with psoriatic arthritis and psoriasis vulgaris. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 1060–1065. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12142
Conflicts of interest None declared.
Q.Y., H.L. and L.Q. contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 DEC 2012 11:31AM EST
- Accepted for publication 10 November 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.