Funding sources None.
Why does allergic contact dermatitis exist?
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. BJD © 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 4, pages 692–699, April 2013
How to Cite
McFadden, J.P., Puangpet, P., Basketter, D.A., Dearman, R.J. and Kimber, I. (2013), Why does allergic contact dermatitis exist?. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 692–699. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12145
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 FEB 2013 09:58AM EST
- Accepted for publication 12 November 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.