Funding sources Biofrontera Bioscience GmbH.
Long-term (6 and 12 months) follow-up of two prospective, randomized, controlled phase III trials of photodynamic therapy with BF-200 ALA and methyl aminolaevulinate for the treatment of actinic keratosis
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2012 Biofrontera Bioscience GmbH BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 4, pages 825–836, April 2013
How to Cite
Dirschka, T., Radny, P., Dominicus, R., Mensing, H., Brüning, H., Jenne, L., Karl, L., Sebastian, M., Oster-Schmidt, C., Klövekorn, W., Reinhold, U., Tanner, M., Gröne, D., Deichmann, M., Simon, M., Hübinger, F., Hofbauer, G., Krähn-Senftleben, G., Borrosch, F., Reich, K., Berking, C., Wolf, P., Lehmann, P., Moers-Carpi, M., Hönigsmann, H., Wernicke-Panten, K., Hahn, S., Pabst, G., Voss, D., Foguet, M., Schmitz, B., Lübbert, H., Szeimies, R.-M. and AK-CT002 and AK-CT003 Study Groups (2013), Long-term (6 and 12 months) follow-up of two prospective, randomized, controlled phase III trials of photodynamic therapy with BF-200 ALA and methyl aminolaevulinate for the treatment of actinic keratosis. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 825–836. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12158
Conflicts of interest T.D. and R.-M.S. are consultants of the sponsoring company. K.W.P., S.H., G.P. and D.V. are employees of the company responsible for data management and statistical analyses. M.F., B.S. and H.L. are employees of the sponsoring company.
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 DEC 2012 11:38AM EST
- Accepted for publication 26 November 2012
- 7Photodynamic therapy with BF-200 ALA for the treatment of actinic keratosis: results of a multicentre, randomized, observer-blind phase III study in comparison with a registered methyl-5-aminolaevulinate cream and placebo. Br J Dermatol2012; 166:137–46., , et al.
- 9Photodynamic therapy using aminolaevulinic acid for patients with nonhyperkeratotic actinic keratoses of the face and scalp: phase IV multicentre clinical trial with 12-month follow-up. Br J Dermatol2006; 155:1262–9., , et al.
- 13Development of a treatment algorithm for actinic keratoses: a European Consensus. Eur J Dermatol2008; 18:651–9., , et al.