Funding sources The study was funded by the Italian Ministry of Health, Current Research Program 2008–2010.
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Detection of IgG and IgE reactivity to BP180 using the ISAC® microarray system
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 6, pages 1205–1214, June 2013
How to Cite
Pomponi, D., Di Zenzo, G., Zennaro, D., Calabresi, V., Eming, R., Zuzzi, S., Bernardi, M.L., Scala, E. and Mari, A. (2013), Detection of IgG and IgE reactivity to BP180 using the ISAC® microarray system. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 1205–1214. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12161
Conflicts of interest None declared.
The first two authors contributed equally to the study.
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 DEC 2012 11:53AM EST
- Accepted for publication , 26 November 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Possible correlation of IgE autoantibody to BP180 with disease activity in bullous pemphigoid, Journal of Dermatological Science, 2015, 78, 1, 77, , , , , , , ,