Funding sources The study was funded by the Italian Ministry of Health, Current Research Program 2008–2010.
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Detection of IgG and IgE reactivity to BP180 using the ISAC® microarray system
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 6, pages 1205–1214, June 2013
How to Cite
Pomponi, D., Di Zenzo, G., Zennaro, D., Calabresi, V., Eming, R., Zuzzi, S., Bernardi, M.L., Scala, E. and Mari, A. (2013), Detection of IgG and IgE reactivity to BP180 using the ISAC® microarray system. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 1205–1214. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12161
Conflicts of interest None declared.
The first two authors contributed equally to the study.
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 DEC 2012 11:53AM EST
- Accepted for publication , 26 November 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!