Funding sources: Dr. Cotliar is supported by a Medical Dermatology Career development Award by the Dermatology Foundation.
Viral infection as a trigger in flares of acute graft-versus-host disease
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 4, pages 906–908, April 2013
How to Cite
Gammon, B. and Cotliar, J. (2013), Viral infection as a trigger in flares of acute graft-versus-host disease. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 906–908. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12171
Conflicts of interest: none declared.
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2012 02:34PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.