Funding sources Cancer Research U.K.
Nine out of 10 sunbeds in England emit ultraviolet radiation levels that exceed current safety limits
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 3, pages 602–608, March 2013
How to Cite
Tierney, P., Ferguson, J., Ibbotson, S., Dawe, R., Eadie, E. and Moseley, H. (2013), Nine out of 10 sunbeds in England emit ultraviolet radiation levels that exceed current safety limits. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 602–608. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12181
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Accepted for publication 29 November 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 3EFFECTIVE ULTRAVIOLET IRRADIANCE MEASUREMENTS FROM ARTIFICIAL TANNING DEVICES IN GREECE, Radiation Protection Dosimetry, 2014,, ,
- 4Effects of ambient temperature on the performance of CCD array spectroradiometers and practical implications for field measurements, Journal of Radiological Protection, 2014, 34, 3, 655, , ,
- You have free access to this content5