Funding sources None.
Unexpected extradermatological findings in 31 patients with xeroderma pigmentosum type C
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
© 2012 The Authors. BJD © 2012 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 5, pages 1109–1113, May 2013
How to Cite
Hadj-Rabia, S., Oriot, D., Soufir, N., Dufresne, H., Bourrat, E., Mallet, S., Poulhalon, N., Ezzedine, E., Grandchamp, B., Taïeb, A., Catteau, B., Sarasin, A. and Bodemer, C. (2013), Unexpected extradermatological findings in 31 patients with xeroderma pigmentosum type C. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 1109–1113. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12183
Conflicts of declared None declared.
S.H.-R. and D.O. contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 DEC 2012 09:42PM EST
- Accepted for publication 8 December 2012
Vol. 169, Issue 3, 726, Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.