Funding sources This research was supported by a grant from the Marine Bioprocess Research Center of the Marine Biotechnology Program funded by the Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs, Republic of Korea.
The chromene sargachromanol E inhibits ultraviolet A-induced ageing of skin in human dermal fibroblasts
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. BJD © 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 5, pages 968–976, May 2013
How to Cite
Kim, J.-A., Ahn, B.-N., Kong, C.-S. and Kim, S.-K. (2013), The chromene sargachromanol E inhibits ultraviolet A-induced ageing of skin in human dermal fibroblasts. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 968–976. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12187
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 DEC 2012 09:47PM EST
- Accepted for publication 11 December 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.