Funding sources This study was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (30800992, 81071290, 30872267), the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (2011JQ012) and the Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education (20100162110035).
CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Propranolol induces apoptosis of human umbilical vein endothelial cells through downregulation of CD147
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. BJD © 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 4, pages 739–748, April 2013
How to Cite
Xie, W., Xie, H., Liu, F., Li, W., Dan, J., Mei, Y., Dan, L., Xiao, X., Li, J. and Chen, X. (2013), Propranolol induces apoptosis of human umbilical vein endothelial cells through downregulation of CD147. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 739–748. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12193
Conflicts of interest None declared.
W.X., H.X. and F.L. contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
- Accepted for publication 1 November 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.