Funding sources No external funding.
Juvenile spring eruption: an outbreak report and systematic review of the literature
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. BJD © 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 5, pages 1066–1072, May 2013
How to Cite
Lava, S.A.G., Simonetti, G.D., Ragazzi, M., Guarino Gubler, S. and Bianchetti, M.G. (2013), Juvenile spring eruption: an outbreak report and systematic review of the literature. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 1066–1072. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12197
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2013 10:25AM EST
- Accepted for publication 6 November 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.