Funding sources This work has been supported by DEBRA France.
Epidermolysis bullosa simplex with PLEC mutations: new phenotypes and new mutations
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. BJD © 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 4, pages 808–814, April 2013
How to Cite
Charlesworth, A., Chiaverini, C., Chevrant-Breton, J., DelRio, M., Diociaiuti, A., Dupuis, R.P., El Hachem, M., Le Fiblec, B., Sankari-Ho, A.M., Valhquist, A., Wierzbicka, E., Lacour, J.P. and Meneguzzi, G. (2013), Epidermolysis bullosa simplex with PLEC mutations: new phenotypes and new mutations. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 808–814. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12202
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JAN 2013 08:41AM EST
- Accepted for publication 19 December 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.