Funding sources This study was funded by a grant from the Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality (10140904100) and a grant from the National Nature Science Foundation of China (81171544).
Analyses of FLG mutation frequency and filaggrin expression in isolated ichthyosis vulgaris (IV) and atopic dermatitis-associated IV
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. BJD © 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 6, pages 1335–1338, June 2013
How to Cite
Li, M., Cheng, R., Shi, M., Liu, J., Zhang, G., Liu, Q., Yu, H. and Yao, Z. (2013), Analyses of FLG mutation frequency and filaggrin expression in isolated ichthyosis vulgaris (IV) and atopic dermatitis-associated IV. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 1335–1338. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12206
Conflicts of interest None declared.
The first three authors contributed equally to this paper.
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JAN 2013 08:43AM EST
- Accepted for publication 19 December 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.