Funding sources Funded by Janssen Research & Development, LLC, Spring House, PA, U.S.A.
Long-term safety of ustekinumab in patients with moderate-to-severe psoriasis: final results from 5 years of follow-up
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. BJD © 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 4, pages 844–854, April 2013
How to Cite
Papp, K.A., Griffiths, C.E.M., Gordon, K., Lebwohl, M., Szapary, P.O., Wasfi, Y., Chan, D., Hsu, M.-C., Ho, V., Ghislain, P.D., Strober, B., Reich, K. and on behalf of the PHOENIX 1, PHOENIX 2 and ACCEPT Investigators (2013), Long-term safety of ustekinumab in patients with moderate-to-severe psoriasis: final results from 5 years of follow-up. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 844–854. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12214
Conflicts of interest See Appendix.
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2013 12:44AM EST
- Accepted for publication 2 January 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.