The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Identification of three novel frameshift mutations of the MVK gene in four Chinese families with disseminated superficial actinic porokeratosis
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors BJD © 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 169, Issue 1, pages 193–195, July 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, Y., Liu, J., Fu, X., Yu, Y., Shi, B., Yu, G., Shi, Z., Wu, W., Pan, F., Tian, H., Liu, H. and Zhang, F. (2013), Identification of three novel frameshift mutations of the MVK gene in four Chinese families with disseminated superficial actinic porokeratosis. British Journal of Dermatology, 169: 193–195. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12224
Funding sources: this work was funded by a grant from the National Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province (ZR2011HQ003, ZR2011HQ037), the Project of Taishan scholar (2008–), the Project of Medical leading scholar of Shandong Province (2010–), the Project of Clinical Center for Dermatology and Venereology of Shandong Province (2010–12), the Project of Research Foundation of Shandong Provincial Institute of Dermatology and Venereology (2008–7), and the Project of Natural Science Foundation of Youth of Shandong Province (ZR2012HQ031).Conflicts of interest: none declared.
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.