Funding sources: none.
Alemtuzumab and chronic plaque psoriasis
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors BJD © 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 169, Issue 1, pages 184–186, July 2013
How to Cite
Aslam, A., Marsland, A.M., Rog, D. and Griffiths, C.E.M. (2013), Alemtuzumab and chronic plaque psoriasis. British Journal of Dermatology, 169: 184–186. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12226
Conflicts of interest: D.R. has been an investigator for a phase 3 trial of alemtuzumab and has received reimbursement through an internationally managed research fund. He has also received personal compensation for attending advisory boards for Sanofi Genzyme. C.E.M.G. has acted as a speaker and consultant for Abbott, Pfizer, Leo, Janssen, Novartis and MSD.
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.