Funding sources This research was funded by a PhD grant from the Regional Health Authorities of North Norway, grant number SFP870-09.
EPIDEMIOLOGY AND HEALTH SERVICE RESEARCH
Is the prevalence of psoriasis increasing? A 30-year follow-up of a population-based cohort
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. BJD © 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 6, pages 1303–1310, June 2013
How to Cite
Danielsen, K., Olsen, A.O., Wilsgaard, T. and Furberg, A.-S. (2013), Is the prevalence of psoriasis increasing? A 30-year follow-up of a population-based cohort. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 1303–1310. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12230
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2013 10:25AM EST
- Accepted for publication , 5 January 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.