Funding sources None.
The Dermatitis Family Impact questionnaire: a review of its measurement properties and clinical application
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. BJD © 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 169, Issue 1, pages 31–46, July 2013
How to Cite
Dodington, S.R., Basra, M.K.A., Finlay, A.Y. and Salek, M.S. (2013), The Dermatitis Family Impact questionnaire: a review of its measurement properties and clinical application. British Journal of Dermatology, 169: 31–46. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12232
Conflicts of interest A.Y.F. is joint copyright owner of the Dermatitis Family Impact (DFI) questionnaire and the Family Dermatology Life Quality Index (FDLQI). M.K.A.B. is joint copyright owner of the FDLQI. Cardiff University gains income from the use of the DFI and FDLQI if used by pharmaceutical companies.
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Accepted for publication 5 January 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.