Funding sources This work was supported by the Ministero della Salute, the Ministero dell’Istruzione, Università e Ricerca Scientifica [Programmi di Ricerca Scientifica di Rilevante Interesse Nazionale (PRIN)], and by the Association for Dermatological Research.
Ustekinumab does not increase body mass index in patients with chronic plaque psoriasis: a prospective cohort study
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. BJD © 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 5, pages 1124–1127, May 2013
How to Cite
Gisondi, P., Conti, A., Galdo, G., Piaserico, S., De Simone, C. and Girolomoni, G. (2013), Ustekinumab does not increase body mass index in patients with chronic plaque psoriasis: a prospective cohort study. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 1124–1127. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12235
Conflicts of interest P.G. has received honoraria from lectures and/or board membership from Abbott, Janssen, Pfizer and Merck Sharp & Dohme. A.C. has received honoraria from Abbott and Pfizer. S.P. has received honoraria from Abbott, Janssen, Galderma, MSD, Novartis and Pfizer. C.DeS. has received honoraria from Abbott. G.G. has received honoraria from lectures, manuscript preparation, development of educational programmes and/or board membership from Abbott, Celgene, Janssen, Merck-Serono, Pfizer, Merck Sharp & Dohme and Novartis.
- Issue online: 25 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JAN 2013 04:28AM EST
- Accepted for publication 9 January 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.