Funding sources This work was funded by the Nijmegen Institute for Infection, Inflammation & Immunity (N4i) from the Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre.
Balance of Treg vs. T-helper cells in the transition from symptomless to lesional psoriatic skin
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. BJD © 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 6, pages 1294–1302, June 2013
How to Cite
Keijsers, R.R.M.C., van der Velden, H.M.J., van Erp, P.E.J., de Boer-van Huizen, R.T., Joosten, I., Koenen, H.J.P.M. and van de Kerkhof, P.C.M. (2013), Balance of Treg vs. T-helper cells in the transition from symptomless to lesional psoriatic skin. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 1294–1302. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12236
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JAN 2013 03:30AM EST
- Accepted for publication 9 January 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1In Vivo Induction of Cutaneous Inflammation Results in the Accumulation of Extracellular Trap-Forming Neutrophils Expressing RORγt and IL-17, Journal of Investigative Dermatology, 2014, 134, 5, 1276, , , , , , ,
- 2Subsets of regulatory T cells and their roles in allergy, Journal of Translational Medicine, 2014, 12, 1, 125, , , , , ,