Funding sources Succinct Healthcare Communications provided logistical support in setting up the focus group, and provided medical writing support, both of which were facilitated by a grant from Roche Products Ltd. Editorial control was retained by the authors.
BRAF mutation testing algorithm for vemurafenib treatment in melanoma: recommendations from an expert panel
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. BJD © 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 4, pages 700–707, April 2013
How to Cite
Gonzalez, D., Fearfield, L., Nathan, P., Tanière, P., Wallace, A., Brown, E., Harwood, C., Marsden, J. and Whittaker, S. (2013), BRAF mutation testing algorithm for vemurafenib treatment in melanoma: recommendations from an expert panel. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 700–707. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12248
Conflicts of interest D.G.dC., A.W. and P.T. have been paid as advisors to Roche, and their laboratories are sponsored by Roche to provideBRAFtesting. L.F. has received honoraria from Roche to act as an advisor and to speak at congresses. A.W. has received honoraria from Roche, Astra-Zeneca and Pfizer to act in an advisory capacity. P.N. has received honoraria from Roche, GlaxoSmithKline and Bristol-Myers Squibb to act in an advisory capacity and to present at congresses. E.B. has received honoraria from Roche to act in an advisory capacity. J.M. and C.H. have received honoraria from Roche to act in an advisory capacity for an unrelated product.
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2013 10:10AM EST
- Accepted for publication 1 January 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.