Funding sources This work was supported by the Health & Safety Executive.
U.K. standards of care for occupational contact dermatitis and occupational contact urticaria
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2013 Crown Copyright BJD © 2013 British Association of Dermatologists This article is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 6, pages 1167–1175, June 2013
How to Cite
Adisesh, A., Robinson, E., Nicholson, P.J., Sen, D., Wilkinson, M. and Standards of Care Working Group (2013), U.K. standards of care for occupational contact dermatitis and occupational contact urticaria. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 1167–1175. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12256
Conflicts of interest None declared.
The members of the Standards of Care Working Group are A. Adisesh, J. English, I. King, D. Llewellyn, P.J. Nicholson, E. Robinson, D. Romano-Woodward, D. Sen and M. Wilkinson.
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 FEB 2013 09:34PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 2Leitlinie zum Management IgE-vermittelter Nahrungsmittelallergien, Allergo Journal, 2015, 24, 7, 38, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Management of contact dermatitis, Journal of Dermatology & Dermatologic Surgery, 2015, 19, 2, 86, ,
- 5Recent Trends in Occupational Contact Dermatitis, Current Allergy and Asthma Reports, 2015, 15, 7, ,
- 6Review of Contact Urticaria Syndrome—Evaluation to Treatment, Current Treatment Options in Allergy, 2015, 2, 4, 365, , ,
- 7Review of Occupational Contact Dermatitis—Top Allergens, Best Avoidance Measures, Current Treatment Options in Allergy, 2015, 2, 4, 349, ,
- 8Occupational Skin Allergies: Testing and Treatment (The Case of Occupational Allergic Contact Dermatitis), Current Allergy and Asthma Reports, 2014, 14, 2,
- 10Contact Urticaria Syndrome, 2014,,