Funding sources: No external funding.
Evaluation tool for children with subjective symptoms of eczema: does the lack of correlation between several scale scores of eczema and percentage of movement in the night measured by actigraphy lead to abandoning activity monitoring?
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors BJD © 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 169, Issue 1, page 200, July 2013
How to Cite
Kawada, T. (2013), Evaluation tool for children with subjective symptoms of eczema: does the lack of correlation between several scale scores of eczema and percentage of movement in the night measured by actigraphy lead to abandoning activity monitoring?. British Journal of Dermatology, 169: 200. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12262
Conflicts of interest: None to declare.
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 FEB 2013 09:59AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.