Funding sources No external funding.
Clinical and Laboratory Investigations
Gender differences in chronic pruritus: women present different morbidity, more scratch lesions and higher burden
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors BJD © 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 168, Issue 6, pages 1273–1280, June 2013
How to Cite
Ständer, S., Stumpf, A., Osada, N., Wilp, S., Chatzigeorgakidis, E. and Pfleiderer, B. (2013), Gender differences in chronic pruritus: women present different morbidity, more scratch lesions and higher burden. British Journal of Dermatology, 168: 1273–1280. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12267
Conflicts of interest None to declare.
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2013 10:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.