Funding sources: This work is supported in part by grants from Lyon 1 University (to L.T.), the Hospices Civils de Lyon (to L.T.) and the Ligue Contre le Cancer du Rhone (to L.T.).
Sarcoidosis associated with vemurafenib
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors BJD © 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 169, Issue 1, pages 206–208, July 2013
How to Cite
Adam, A., Thomas, L., Bories, N., Zaharia, D., Balme, B., Freymond, N. and Dalle, S. (2013), Sarcoidosis associated with vemurafenib. British Journal of Dermatology, 169: 206–208. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12268
Conflicts of interest: none declared.
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.