Funding sources This study was funded by a grant from the National Natural Science Foundation of China 81201222, Shanghai Municipal Natural Science Foundation (#12ZR1420000) and Nanjing Medical University Technology Development Fund (2010NJMUZ63).
Loss-of-function mutation in AAGAB in Chinese families with punctuate palmoplantar keratoderma
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors BJD © 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 169, Issue 1, pages 168–171, July 2013
How to Cite
Li, M., Yang, L., Shi, H., Guo, B., Dai, X., Yao, Z. and Zhang, G. (2013), Loss-of-function mutation in AAGAB in Chinese families with punctuate palmoplantar keratoderma. British Journal of Dermatology, 169: 168–171. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12289
Conflicts of interest None declared.
M.L. and L.Y. contributed equally to this paper.
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2013 11:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81201222
- Shanghai Municipal Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: #12ZR1420000
- Nanjing Medical University Technology Development Found. Grant Number: 2010NJMUZ63
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.