Funding sources: none.
Blood MUC-18/MCAM expression in patients with melanoma: a suitable marker of poor outcome
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors BJD © 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 169, Issue 1, pages 221–222, July 2013
How to Cite
Rapanotti, M.C., Ricozzi, I., Campione, E., Orlandi, A. and Bianchi, L. (2013), Blood MUC-18/MCAM expression in patients with melanoma: a suitable marker of poor outcome. British Journal of Dermatology, 169: 221–222. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12295
Conflicts of interest: none declared.
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2013 11:24AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.