Funding sources This work is supported in part by grant PI10/00785 from Fondo de Investigación Sanitaria, Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación and grant RD09/0076/00036 from Instituto de Salud Carlos III FEDER; and the ‘Xarxa de Bancs de tumours’ sponsored by ‘Pla Director d'Oncologia de Catalunya (XBTC)’.
Evaluation of MYC status in oral lichen planus in patients with progression to oral squamous cell carcinoma
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors BJD © 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 169, Issue 1, pages 106–114, July 2013
How to Cite
Segura, S., Rozas-Muñoz, E., Toll, A., Martín-Ezquerra, G., Masferrer, E., Espinet, B., Rodriguez, M., Baró, T., Barranco, C. and Pujol, R.M. (2013), Evaluation of MYC status in oral lichen planus in patients with progression to oral squamous cell carcinoma. British Journal of Dermatology, 169: 106–114. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12303
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAR 2013 01:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.