Funding sources The research at the Melanoma Unit in Barcelona is partially funded by Grant 09/1393 from Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias, Spain; by the CIBER de Enfermedades Raras of the Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Spain; by the AGAUR 2009 SGR 1337 of the Catalan Government, Spain; by the European Commission under the 6th Framework Programme, contract no. LSHC-CT-2006-018702 (GenoMEL); and by the National Cancer Institute of the U.S. National Institutes of Health (CA83115).
Clinical and Laboratory Investigations
Dermoscopic patterns of melanoma metastases: interobserver consistency and accuracy for metastasis recognition
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors BJD © 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 169, Issue 1, pages 91–99, July 2013
How to Cite
Costa, J., Ortiz-Ibañez, K., Salerni, G., Borges, V., Carrera, C., Puig, S. and Malvehy, J. (2013), Dermoscopic patterns of melanoma metastases: interobserver consistency and accuracy for metastasis recognition. British Journal of Dermatology, 169: 91–99. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12314
Conflicts of interest None declared.
J.C. and K.O.-I. contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAR 2013 11:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.