Funding sources: none.
Is dermatitis herpetiformis a proxy of prosperity?
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors BJD © 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 169, Issue 1, page 231, July 2013
How to Cite
Ali, F.R. and Lear, J.T. (2013), Is dermatitis herpetiformis a proxy of prosperity?. British Journal of Dermatology, 169: 231. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12319
Conflicts of interest: J.T.L. has accepted honoraria for speaking at meetings by Leo, Galderma, Almirall, Astellas and GlaxoSmithKline.
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAR 2013 11:40PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.