Funding sources None.
Alemtuzumab is effective against severe chronic lymphocytic leukaemia-associated paraneoplastic pemphigus
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors BJD © 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 169, Issue 2, pages 469–472, August 2013
How to Cite
Bech, R., Baumgartner-Nielsen, J., Peterslund, N.A., Steiniche, T., Deleuran, M. and d'Amore, F. (2013), Alemtuzumab is effective against severe chronic lymphocytic leukaemia-associated paraneoplastic pemphigus. British Journal of Dermatology, 169: 469–472. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12324
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2013 12:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.