Funding sources: R.S.'s post as Dermatology Clinical Research Fellow is supported by National Institute for Health Research Flexibility and Sustainability Funding.
Vulval erosive lichen planus: a qualitative investigation of U.K. clinician views and principles of management
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors BJD © 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 169, Issue 1, pages 226–227, July 2013
How to Cite
Simpson, R.C., Thomas, K.S. and Murphy, R. (2013), Vulval erosive lichen planus: a qualitative investigation of U.K. clinician views and principles of management. British Journal of Dermatology, 169: 226–227. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12373
Conflicts of interest: none declared.
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 APR 2013 01:50PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.